March 25th, by Claire Muffett-Reece
The average number of items in a women’s wardrobe is 103, according to a survey from energy comparison website Saveonenergy.com/uk/
The survey also revealed that:
• Women admitted to not wearing 58% of their clothes in the last six months
• 24% had not been worn in the last year
• The average cost of one item in a woman’s wardrobe is £32
• A woman’s wardrobe is worth around £3,296
• Women are wasting about £2,966 in unworn clothes
HOW CAN ABSOLUTE WARDROBES HELP?
Absolute Wardrobes can’t make you charity shop those jeans you swore one day you’d diet back in to. What we can do is transform your tired and outdated cupboards in to stylish, made-to-measure bedroom furniture you’ll be desperate to put your clothes in to!
With organised and stylish fitted wardrobes or a walk-in dressing area you’ll be able to easily find all of the items you’d forgotten you loved – meaning more wear and less money spent on items you’d otherwise lose in a disorganised mess!
Don’t delay – drop us a line today!